What is Podcast Generator?
Podcast Generator is a free web based podcast publishing script written
in PHP: upload media files (audio-video) via a web form along with episode
information and automatically create podcast w3c-compliant feed including
iTunes specific tags. It also features a comprehensive web administration.
Podcasting has never been so easy!
Podcast Generator allows you to publish your audio and video podcasts in
a few steps.
- Very easy to install (Web Setup Wizard);
- Free and open source;
- Supports ANY media filetype (mp3, ogg, mpg, m4v, mov, pdf, etc...) and allows to create
mixed audio and video podcasts;
- The XML feed automatically generated is fully compatible with aggregators (e.g. Juice and iTunes), meets the
w3c standards and supports iTunes specific tags;
- Organize your episodes by thematic categories (every category features its own podcast feed!);
- User friendly web administration interface: upload, edit, delete
episodes and fully customize your podcast;
- Dynamically created "Recent podcasts" and "Podcast Archive" web pages;
- Themes Support;
- Multilanguage support;
- Web or FTP upload of audio/video episodes;
- Web mp3 streaming player;
Read the detailed
Download Podcast Generator
The latest version of the script can be downloaded HERE.
Podcast Generator is Free Software released under GNU/GPL
Documentation and Support
If you need support with Podcast Generator please visit the Documentation